Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Generosity

This is a couple days late, but this is my second surprise of last week, a blog award! A different kind of blog award that is....


The Generosity Award

To give a gift is a gift within itself.


I Give This Award To:

There are two bloggers who have stayed with me since the beginning. They will be getting a special polymer clay surprise by me as appreciation for all their sweetness. :) They are:

* Kat and Kristen * I hope they like penguins!

I also wish to give this award to everyone else in the blogger community who is reading this post. If you want to advertise your shop or blog, let me know in this post, and I shall tweet about you on twitter. ;) This is only in effect until I post a new post.


Award Rules:

1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.

2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.

3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.

4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.

5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Do I like penguins? I loove Penguins!! Happy Feet anyone??

Wow, what a cool award!
I am so touched that you thought of me for this.. And it has been easy to stay with you since the beginning. You are one of those people that I know I would be friends with in the "real world" if given the chance.

I will send you my address via your email...and I am looking forward to passing this award on!!

((hugs))
Kristin

KAT said...

I agree with everything Kristin said!! I missed you while you were gone!
And yes, I love penguins too!! I am so excited...and that is so sweet of you! You're the best!!

And I always think of you at awards time.... :)

I'll send my info to your email also,
Take care,
Kat
ps: lol I thought my word verification was "arses" but when I looked closer it was orses.. still funny though!

CB said...

Kristen, glad to hear you do like penguins then. ;) I will watch my email for your info. and I would be friends with you in real life too.


Kat, I missed you too when I was gone. I thought this would be a good award since I becoming more active. :)

Hehe, those word verifications can be pretty funny. I got one once that said "booba" :P

KAT said...

Speaking of funny, my daughter pointed out to me that when I call her from my cell phone, the last 4 numbers spell "boob" (6006)

Great, everyone probably looks at their phone when I call and say "it's just the boob calling" lol

Kristin said...

I posted about this.. And I also need your address! =)

KAT said...

Wow, me and Kristin are on the same wavelength....lol

I posted my award too, and you made top of the list sweetie!!

Send me your info!!