Friday, October 29, 2010

Generosity Award

Around this time last year I made up a special award, the generosity award. I gave gifts to a couple people and they in turn gave gifts to others and so forth until the spirit of generosity was spread throughout the blogger world. Well I am doing it again today!

The Generosity Award

To give a gift is a gift within itself.

I Give This Award To:
These people have all been kind to me in some shape or form. They are also very active in their craft of choice. I wish I could give this award to hundreds of my fellow blogger as they all deserve it. I am only able to choose a few though, so enjoy! :) Click their names to links for their blog and/or website.

1)
Kristen whom has been following and commenting on my blog since the beginning. I am awarding her for all her sweetness.

2) Duni another older follower and commenter of my blog. Duni has always been kind.

3) Veronica Lee is a newer follower who is very upbeat in life.

4) Cara is another oldie but goodie. She has a lot of blogs, Cara makes is my favorite.

5) rkdsign88 I have always admired her cute style.

6) Cindy a fellow polymer clay user who will probably know exactly how I made the item she will receive.

Award Rules:

1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.

2) Send this award to at least three others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.

3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.

4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.

5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!

8 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Awww!! Thanks! That's really sweet of you. How do I contact you?

Duni said...

Hi!

thank you for including me and the link-love! That's so sweet of you :)
I must check out those other crafty people as I'm not familiar with all of them!
I'm currently sewing for an animal charity and will blog about that soon!

have a fab weekend,

Duni

CB said...

To contact me email me at christina_kerr@msn.com. ;)

rkdsign88 said...

Wow thank you so much.
You are so sweet.
I'm in the middle of something, I will contact you ASAP.
Thanks again.

Carapace said...

Aw, thank you! Now I'm even more glad you're back to blogging!:D
My email:

carapacenator(at)gmail.com

So you can email me for the address and stuff? Does that work?

Now I just have to choose my recipients...

CB said...

rkdsign88 I look forward to your email. ;)

Cara lol well hopefully this isn't the only reason you are glad I'm back. I emailed you by the way.

Kristin said...

Hey sweetie! This is so great, I will surely participate! I have been MIA for a few days because my friend's Dad passed away. :(
I will email you with my info you asked for tomorrow, I am heading back home today, I have been out of town, hugs, sweetie!

CB said...

Sorry to hear that Kristin, losing someone is tough. Your friend has my best wishes.