Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blog Changes

As you can see I am changing my blog, finally putting a layout on it. I procrastinate way to much this was something I was planning on doing months ago. I do need to do a few minor adjustments though, so don't worry if my blog looks a little odd in the next couple of days. Just think of it as growing pains. ;)


Tomorrow I shall post "Technique Time: Basic Beads part 2." :) It shall be all about making those basic beads really stand out using various materials, and techniques.

I also have two surprises planned for later this week, one involving something new I have been doing with my polymer clay. At least it's new to me. :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looking forward to some surprises! Following you again!! =D

CB said...

I'm glad you are following me again. The follow me button must of glitched a little when I changed the layout sorry about that. :)