Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Art Fire and Thanksgiving

I have been awfully busy lately, you see I have decided after a long time to sign up with art fire. I still will list on Etsy of course, but art fire has a lot of things Etsy does not. For example, art fire gives you tools for stats. Right now they are running a promotion that if you get ten people refered to the site you get unlimited listing for free. This is normally $20.00 per month, which right now is $7.00 per month for a different promotion.

I'm really excited, and hey if you are interested in art fire feel free to use my refer link. Yes a little shameless promoting haha! ;)

My referal link:

Register on ArtFire.com



I wanted to let everyone know that I will be busy this coming weekend with Thanksgiving and all. I did get my first custom order from my Husbands work too. I am making a custom black bear family Christmas tree ornament, so excited. :)


Happy Thanksgiving, and I shall be back on Monday with new tutorials, techniques, and lots of giggles.

5 comments:

KAT said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Take care....

Kat

KAT said...

Hey!

I just signed up with Artfire and used you as a referral! :)

I hope this helps!

Huggzzz
Kat

TiLT said...

Too bad I didn't find this before I signed up there...love this blog though - bookmarked it...I have been wanting to try clay. I have it on my Xmas list & now I know what brands and such to put on there...muuch better than just "polymer clay & supplies"...thanks

Kristin said...

It has been awhile and I wanted to check in with you and see how things were going...I hope your holidays were nice..and whenever you get back into bloggy land, know that I am thinking of you!

CB said...

You guys are all way too sweet. :) I am trying to get back into the swing of things starting this week!