Sunday, August 17, 2008

What is CB's Poly-Works?

Hello everyone as I'm sure the first question that comes to mind when one sees my blog is "What is CB's Poly-Works?" For my first post I have decided to answer that question. Lets break it down some.

CB is actually the incials of my name. I am a twenty-five year old woman whom is married to a wonderful Husband has two pet rats (Smudges and Squeakers), and one pet cat, (Lance). I have also lived in Michigan my entire life so I know that state pretty well and I would like to stay here with our future children.

Now then "Poly" is actually the beginnings of the word polymer as in polymer clay. Being the crafty person that I am I do a lot with polymer clay and even sell my creations online.

"Works" is what this blog is all about. I want to show others how polymer clay works, how fun it can be, and giving tutorials.


In a nutshell this blog, CB's Poly-Works, shows off my love of working with polymer clay while giving others tutorials on specific techniques, and answering any questions one may have. If anyone has any questions at all about polymer clay feel free to leave a comment. :)

No comments: